Our 2013 season is underway! This is our 44th year of commercial salmon fishing and the 5th year of our Community Supported Fishery. The first of its kind in Canada, we are proud to provide the freshest and highest quality fisherman-direct salmon and other seafood available, at a fair price for all. Your membership helps ensure that our family can continue its fishing livelihood for another season in the face of big corporate Seine fishing, fish farms, and rising fuel prices.
Your support shows that you value . . .
- small scale, local, sustainable, food producers like us
- knowing exactly where your food comes from
Thank you for supporting our family fishing business! You probably have lots of questions about what a CSF is and how it works, what it costs and what you get, who we are and how to get in touch. Take a look around, and thanks for checking us out!
News from the Farm
- First fresh fish from Barkley Sound this week! June 17, 2013
- Gearing up for the first salmon June 16, 2013
- New Map: Map of our member cities and ports June 12, 2013
- New Slideshow: Skipper Otto Slideshow June 12, 2013
- Otto is setting sail! June 12, 2013
- How to order from the online store June 11, 2013
- Spot Prawn Pick-up (members only) on 6/12/2013 June 6, 2013
- How do I deal with live spot prawns?! June 6, 2013
- Introductions June 6, 2013
- Saturday's West End Market Cancelled June 5, 2013