2013 will be our 44th year of commercial salmon fishing and the 5th year of our Community Supported Fishery. The first of its kind in Canada, we are proud to provide the freshest and highest quality fisherman-direct salmon and other seafood available, at a fair price for all. Your membership helps ensure that our family can continue its fishing livelihood for another season in the face of big corporate Seine fishing, fish farms, and rising fuel prices.
Your support shows that you value . . .
- small scale, local, sustainable, food producers like us
- knowing exactly where your food comes from
Thank you for supporting our family fishing business! You probably have lots of questions about what a CSF is and how it works, what it costs and what you get, who we are and how to get in touch. Take a look around, and thanks for checking us out!
News from the Farm
- Calgary Season Send-off Party on 5/21/2013 May 7, 2013
- Regina CS on 5/7/2013 May 7, 2013
- Saskatoon Season Send-Off BBQ on 5/17/2013 May 7, 2013
- Edmonton Season Send-off Party on 5/15/2013 April 29, 2013
- Skipper Otto's is hiring! April 18, 2013
- Salmon Confidential Documentary April 14, 2013
- Calgary Member Fish Sale on 4/17/2013 April 8, 2013
- Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina and Calgary Season Send-off Party -- Save the date! April 3, 2013
- A visit to Calgary mid-April! April 3, 2013
- Vancouver Summer Market Dates March 30, 2013